Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finals Week. My Birthday. School. Words of Wisdom

Well, my new year's resolution isn't quite working out too well. I haven't been writing as much as I wanted to. =/. Sadly.

Lately, I have been stressing about school. I haven't gone to 6th period in a long while and hopefully things work out tomorrow so that I may be able to. Life has just been to hectic around school lately. Most intense thing that has happened this week, which is causing much havoc: the full week drug bust going on currently. Dogs arrived at our school on Monday, and when you looked outside, most of the cars were gone, out of here. haha. It's kind of funny to think of how many kids had to evacuate the premises at that moment. Once 5th period comes to an end, all children will be flying out of the school. You really need to see it.

My Birthday is coming up, on finals week =/. It makes me sad that I'll be studying intensely on the week of my birthday, but it's whatever, i guess. At least, it lands, on the last day of finals, that's a plus.

My mother has been too into calling me fat and telling me that I have to lose a lot of weight. She's one of those people obsessed with being slim, and I'm definitely not. My body is perfect, I get a lot of compliments on how toned and curvy I am, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm not planning on ever being a size 0 , and the fact that my mom can not accept that, makes me so mad. I don't know why her obsession with body figures has increased, she's always been that way or thought that way, but now it's getting worse. I hate when she feels the need she has to drag me into the hole she has built for herself. I have no problem with the way I look, but the way I look seems to anger her. =/

|
|
|
|
\/
WORDS OF WISDOM
|
|
Don't let anyone tell you that you have to look a specific way. Everyone is made different and the fact that you are unique is what makes you exactly that, unique. You are different and there is no one else like you, so be happy with it! No one should tell you how to look or act, not the media, not your family, not your friends. Ultimately, the person who has to deal with it all, is you, so why care about what other people find attractive? It is and always be, whatever makes you feel good.

|
|
|
\/
Check out my youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabLIfeOfLyssie
|
|
|
\/

Live. Laugh. Music

No comments:

Post a Comment