Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You know those mean girls in high school...

My first few weeks at a new high school. There have been some ups and downs, and some down right weird things that happen in these first couple weeks, but I hate how it never fails that I get into a fight. No matter what school anyone puts me in, I always end up fighting.
I've been trying to be patient with these girls in school, you all know the ones, the popular seniors that think just because their getting of the age where they are considered "adults" they can boss everyone around, well if you know me, I am definitely not the type to be bossed around by anyone. Anyway, today was just the peak of my annoyance, because I had been trying so hard to keep my head up all weekend due to mom problems, and then I come to school and have to deal with these girls. My school last year was kind of "whack" so I ended up having to take one more semester of P.E as a junior, and I couldn't just go straight to advance dance, because I was the "new kid" . So I have to be at the bottom of the bunch with the freshman and the juniors that really just don't want to do regular p.e and want to do "dance", since they think it's easier .
*sidenote* there is barely any dancing being done in this so called "dance class" , they should really be reported * end of sidenote*
*sidenote* I am a professional dancer, groups, some videos, teams, studios *sidenote*
Although, I am considered a professional dancer, I didn't really mind being in the bottom with everyone else because they were nice and easier to talk to, but I hated the way they let those older girls push them around. We are practically the same age, maybe just like one year difference. They yell at us, call us bitches, call us dumb, stupid, idiotic, and threaten to kick us out of class.
Today just cut it for me, I was just over it all. This one girl yelled at the foreign exchange student from Iraq, that was stretching next to me, and said, "Are you stupid ? CAn't you hear me? Full splits!!" THE GIRL IS FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY plus the fact that not everyone can do a full split so no one should force them ! I hate people like that, you can't expect someone to be as flexible as others or yourself, we're all different! Now, this girl was one of the "pretty, popular" girls that I just really despise. What kind of person yells at someone for something like that, and someone who doesn't even understand english too! obviously this girl needed some lessons in how to act, so I got up and I said, " Hey, bitch, if you want to see someone do the fucking full splits stand in front of the fucking mirror and do them yourself. Don't yell at her, your not the fucking teacher and your not our fucking mother, and your definitely not our boss, so either sit down, shut up and be a student, or I'll make you, pick one bitch." I walked away and sat on the sidelines while , she gossiped about me. I can't dance with people who don't respect other people, it just makes me want to kick them in their smug faces.

I know it's not good to blow up like that, but I really hate people like that, and I haven't fully completed anger management, so forgive me, I'm not a mean person, I'm just not patient with a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment